My daddy is a soldier
We can’t wait for you to be involved; there are so many ways in which you can help us individually, locally, as a group/organisation….We hope you join us on the journey and have some fun supporting the Little Troopers at Home
- Can your organisation offer a workshop for British Army children? for 2 children or 200 all can be incorporated into our events calendar and benefit children who for that morning/afternoon/day can forget their worries and be with others in a similar situation.
- Can you volunteer your time to help at one of our events?
- We need Garrison co-ordinators across the UK and beyond, have you time to post flyers, put information up in your local HIVE, spread the word, organise fundraisers?
- Could we be your organisations charity of the year?
- You could run a fundraising event for My Daddy is a Soldier Adventures, be it a cake sale, 10km run, squadron event, car boot sale, dress down day at the office…
- You could hold a stall at your local fete, summer open day, school fayre to raise awareness and funds
- Can you pass our information to your childs school? If they have a high percentage of military children we’d love them to have some information on how we support Little Troopers.
- Have you a talent or service that could help us? We need event planners, PR experts, Marketing expertise, raffle prizes, experts in child behaviours, instructors, entertainers the list is endless and we have no doubt you have a lot of what we need!
- Make a donation
The Little Troopers at Home need you; as a charity we rely on your support and your donations are hugely valued.
- Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to receive our newsletter direct to your inbox